Tuesday, March 29, 2011

6 months post op

It has been so long since I have written. Only 6 months post op and I feel wonderful. I was really sick for a long time and didn't realize it until now. What a huge difference surgery has made in my life. It is truely the best decision I have ever made... I started a new job in February, which I would have never been able to do prior. I am still sleeping normal without any melatonin; on occasion I wake up in the middle of the night but I don't usually have trouble falling back to sleep. Most of my side effects have gone away. I am however dealing with severe hairloss which is concerning. I started taking B complex vitamins, recently bought biotin shampoo so we will see if it starts to improve. Keeping my fingers crossed. Weight has been consistant since surgery I have lost about 15 pounds and would like to loose another 20 but I'm not complaining as long as I don't gain. Eyes- I noticed in January my left eye lid at the bottom was starting to sag a little (not sure if that is how to explain it) there is more white part showing at the bottom but haven't seen a change since then so I am hopeful. I go back to Basolm Palmer in July which will be about 7 months since last testing. Oh I forgot to mention that I have had a few minor palpitations but very rare so not concerned. Next labs are scheduled for mid May. I am on 100mcg of synthoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment