Wednesday, October 27, 2010

1 month post op

I've been behind in posting on my blog due to not feeling well but good news I feel great the past few days. Last week I had a headache that turned into a migraine everyday, it went on for a week. Finally on Wednesday I went to my doctor and they gave me a pain med shot plus a migrane pill. It seemed to brake this awful cylce of headaches. On Friday I went to get accupuncture (which I loved and made me feel great) that doctor seemed to think that due to being on 1000mg of calcium and not taking magnesium could be the reason for my headaches so she suggested CALM which I bought at whole foods it helps even out your calcium and magnesium--definetly works! Since Friday I feel great no headache or pressure in my head. I have noticed more hairloss than normal which could be from the surgery or starting the synthroid so I'm  not going to worry about that for right now but if it gets worse, my accupuncture doctor has something natural that she says has worked for her thyroid patients. Okay what else....for the most part feeling pretty good today I felt my heart was beating a little fast so I took my bp at cvs and it was high...so I am going to buy a bp machine tomorrow to keep an eye on it and if it continues I'll let my endo know. I get my first labs in 3 weeks I'm a little anxious to see how they turn out. My neck looks amazing and feels great...I don't have any pain although by the end of a work day which is about 9 hours it's stiff and I'm tired but that is to be expected. I have not lost any weight but feel thinner I think the puffyness is going down...and I don't feel nearly as hungry as I did before surgery when I could eat everything in sight:) I have to say...I still 100% feel that surgery was the best thing I ever did.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to read you're satisfied with surgery - the incision looked great on the last post!

    ReplyDelete